We are always looking for talented, enthusiastic people to join our international team
We are hiring - Legal Regulatory Analyst
Reporting to the Head of Legal, the successful candidate would be expected to work on a number of regulatory risk issues autonomously, setting their own day-to-day priorities and working to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment. The role is varied but would typically involve:
- Maintaining an awareness of best practice within the regulatory risk environment and related industries globally;
- Assessing and analysing regulatory intelligence data and metrics;
- Preparation and review of various ad-hoc regulatory intelligence requests including interpretation of requirements, sourcing and production of information and/or preparation of related advices.
- Working closely with colleagues within the Company, ensuring effective collaboration, communication and development of solutions;
- Working closely with Product Team in the development and maintenance of the intelligence solution.
- Please note the above list is not exhaustive.
- Has an excellent tertiary academic record (2.1 or higher), preferably in Economics, Law, Finance or closely related discipline. A higher degree will be an advantage.
- Possesses excellent analytical skills, such that they are able to:
- clearly identify and understand regulatory and compliance policies;
- undertake legal, regulatory and policy analysis;
- synthesise complex technical, regulatory, and commercial issues into a form suitable for use in Corlytics’ regulatory risk intelligence tool.
- Can demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills such that they are able to:
- present, or assist senior staff to present, regulatory risk advice to decision makers;
- assume a delegated responsibility where required to represent the Company’s views to other organisations and in public and private forums
- Possesses self-management skills and the motivation to be able to:
- efficiently plan and organise their own work time;
- assess priorities within their own area of responsibility;
- handle routine work with limited supervision.
- Experience in one or more areas would be highly desirable:
- regulation, compliance and risk industry or another regulated sector;
- experience in a project-based environment and the ability to adapt to a diverse range of activities.
- Experience in Banking and/or Regulatory Law will be a distinct advantage.
- Fluency in a second European Language will also be an advantage.
- We welcome applications from suitably qualified graduates, barristers and solicitors.
Corlytics offers a competitive package to successful applicants, the ability to grow within the Fintech industry together with options for further study and advancement.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com
Our banking expert Larry Gordon during the Corlytics training session 2018
Ross Power, Legal & Regulatory Analyst at Corlytics with fellow speakers Shane Lambert, IMPACT and Katie Nolan, Matheson at Maynooth University Law Careers day, 29th November 2017
Legal analyst Ross Power talks about a career in RegTech and his work at Corlytics in the law department of Maynooth University on 29th November 2017
Empower your future – If you want to be part of an ambitious and market leading team, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org