We are hiring! See the job spec below for a Legal and Regulatory Analyst
LEGAL AND REGULATORY ANALYST JOB SPECIFICATION
Corlytics provides regulatory risk intelligence solutions to the global financial services industry. The responsibilities of the Legal and Regulatory Analyst include analysing and creating records of a wide range of regulatory developments and corporate communications. The Legal and Regulatory Analyst Team at Corlytics follow a defined workflow process for analysing such documents.
Another key task of the role is to monitor publications by various global regulators on a daily basis. Based on our coverage, the analyst will decipher whether the publication is in scope for us. If so, this will subsequently be assigned to an analyst to analyse.
In addition to content creation, the Legal and Regulatory Analyst can find themselves working on a number of different client projects. This involves working closely with the Development and Client Delivery Teams. The role of the Legal and Regulatory Analyst in such projects can vary depending on the client request. A common task requires the Analyst to utilise their legal background and knowledge to analyse a piece of regulation and break it down for the development team who will subsequently ingest it into our database. This also involves carrying out a Quality Assurance Test of the Regulation and maintaining a strong communication channel with the Development team to allow them to deliver the regulation to a high standard.
- Have achieved a minimum 2.1 degree in law, finance, economics, arts and languages or any other related discipline
- A good understanding of financial services industry and the different players involved would be an advantage
- A self-starter with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a small team environment, team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to ensure the team is successful
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to operate independently in a cross-functional team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to obtain, retain and process information quickly
- Have excellent research, writing and proof-reading skills
- Be able to present information orally and in writing in a confident, concise, professional manner.
- Have high level IT skills
HOW TO APPLY
You can send your application and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our banking expert Larry Gordon during the Corlytics training session 2018
Ross Power, Legal & Regulatory Analyst at Corlytics with fellow speakers Shane Lambert, IMPACT and Katie Nolan, Matheson at Maynooth University Law Careers day, 29th November 2017
Legal analyst Ross Power talks about a career in RegTech and his work at Corlytics in the law department of Maynooth University on 29th November 2017
Empower your future – If you want to be part of an ambitious and market leading team, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com