Are you a business analyst with strong client facing experience and 5+ year experience?
We are hiring for business analyst positions (based in Dublin). We’re a growing regtech (or regulatory technology) company with clients in the financial services. It’s an exciting time for us as we are busy expanding our customer base and launching new products.
Corlytics provides smart regulatory compliance solutions to the Financial Services industry to help them track, monitor and manage complex risks related to regulatory activities worldwide. The tools and underlying platform are built by multi-disciplinary teams including legal, banking, and technology specialists.
This role is varied in its nature and focuses on meeting the needs of our clients and ensuring an exceptional level of client engagement. The role entails acting as a client advocate and ensuring client feedback is heard. Combining business analysis and project management to ensure client deliverables are on time, within budget and meets the clients expectations is key to the role.
Experience in a client facing role is a must for this role as well as attention to detail and a strong track record in business analysis, supporting pre-sales operations and delivering on client requirements for complex financial institutions.
Building client relationships is also a central part of this exciting role.
- Independently manage client engagements and deployments, providing regular updates internally
- Ensuring client activities are structured and delivered on time, within budget and meet clients needs
- Provide domain knowledge and business analysis expertise to design and deliver successful client requirements
- Create well thought out and detailed project plans to manage a project from analysis to implementation
- Engage with customers to understand client requirements and accurately communicate the client’s business needs to internal product management and technical stakeholders
- Work within an agile environment which allows for changing priorities whilst ensuring the highest levels of quality
- Support and assist in software testing and quality assurance as part of the software development process
- Work with clients to facilitate them to adopt Corlytics to optimise their operating model
- Plan and run client workshops and training sessions to give clients a full understanding of the Corlytics suite of products. Understand the international financial services regulatory landscape and the regulators covered by Corlytics.
- 5+ years experience in a business analyst/ legal/regulatory compliance functions within the financial services sector.
- Proven track record working in regulatory-driven projects related to Prudential requirements / Capital Markets businesses, Cybersecurity, Privacy, Technology Risk Management would be highly desirable.
- Strong track record in delivering complex projects on time and within budget.
- Strong experience in a client facing role is desirable.
- A good understanding of regulatory frameworks in North America, EU and /or APAC region would be a distinct advantage.
- A self-starter with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a small team environment, team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to ensure the team is successful.
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to operate independently in a cross-functional team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present Corlytics solutions to a client’s project manager and/or business sponsor.
HOW TO APPLY
You can send your application and cv to email@example.com