We are always looking for talented, enthusiastic people to join our international team
We are hiring - Senior Business Analyst
Corlytics provides analytical tools to clients in the Financial Services industry to help them understand and predict complex risks related to regulatory activities worldwide. The tools and underlying content are built by multi-disciplinary teams including legal, banking, and technology specialists. At Corlytics you will work in a fast-paced market facing environment managing projects across multiple clients and jurisdictions.
Corlytics provides regulatory risk rating solutions to the global financial services industry. The role of the Senior Business Analyst is to engage with senior business stakeholders to define, deliver and manage multi-disciplinary projects from end to end and to support Corlytics operations as a whole. The Senior Business Analyst must have strong financial services industry knowledge and have an in-depth understanding of financial services regulatory concepts.
This role is varied in its nature and focuses on meeting the needs of our clients and ensuring an exceptional level of client, project management and business analysis is attained.
Experience in a client facing role is a must for this role as well as attention to detail and a strong track record in designing and implementing multidisciplinary projects for complex financial institutions.
Building client relationships is also a central part of this exciting role.
- Reporting to the Head of Client Delivery to ensure projects are structured and delivered on time, within budget and that clients’ needs are met.
- Independently manage multiple client engagements in parallel, providing regular updates and reports to the leadership team.
- Provide domain knowledge and business analysis expertise to design and deliver successful client engagements.
- Create well thought out and detailed project plans to manage a project from design to implementation.
- Engage with customers to understand client requirements and accurately communicate the clients business need to internal product management and technical stakeholders.
- Work within an agile environment which allows for changing priorities whilst ensuring the highest levels of quality.
- Support and assist in software testing and quality assurance as part of the software development process.
- Assist, prepare and run client workshops and training sessions to give clients a full understanding of the Corlytics suite of products.
- Understand the international financial services regulatory landscape and the regulators covered by Corlytics.
- Help clients to map out the regulatory compliance requirements and identify where Corlytics solution can help in this process.
- Within professional services engagements, responsibilities may include i) participating in client workshop meetings; ii) assisting in mapping a client’s business structure and regulatory priorities to the Corlytics suite of products; iii) producing reports; iv) support the presentation of reports to the client if required v) working closely with Product management and technical colleagues to ensure that client product or content deliverables meet business requirements and are of a high quality
- 5+ years’ experience in a Business Analysis / client delivery role within the financial services industry.
- Hands on involvement in requirements analysis, software testing, project planning and implementation of initiatives in financial institutions.
- Strong track record in delivering complex projects on time and within budget.
- A self-starter with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a small team environment, team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to ensure the team is successful.
- A solution-focused professional who will ensure that tasks are achieved in a timely manner and require absolute commitment to maintenance of the highest professional standards.
- Excellent communications and customer facing skills.
- A very strong academic background.
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to operate independently in a cross-functional team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present Corlytics solutions to a client’s project manager and/or business sponsor.
- There are also some travel opportunities with this role. (Details to be discussed)
Please send your CV to Hazel Dowling or you can apply through our LinkedIn page.
We are hiring - Legal regulatory analyst
Are you naturally curious, have strong analytical skills and enjoy problem solving? If so, a Legal & Regulatory Analyst position at Corlytics’ Dublin office may be the perfect fit for you. At Corlytics, you will work in a fast-paced market facing environment covering a comprehensive and expanding set of regulatory content.
Career development is incredibly important to us at Corlytics as our success is based on the growth of our people. That is why we are actively seeking the best and the brightest to join us.
The successful candidate will work on a number of regulatory risk issues both autonomously and as part of a team, setting their own day-to-day priorities and working to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment. The role is varied but will typically involve:
- Assessing and analysing regulatory intelligence data and metrics
- Quantifying regulatory risk and compliance by theme including Financial Crime, Conduct of Business, Market Conduct, Corporate Governance, Regulatory Obligations and Data Privacy
- Analyse business context risk and understand the control deficiencies and remediation outcomes specified by regulators in enforcement actions
- Working closely with colleagues within the Company, ensuring effective collaboration, communication and development of solutions
- Working closely with Product Team in the development and maintenance of the intelligence solution
Whether you have an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification, the successful candidate must have an excellent academic record (2.1 or higher) in law, business, economics, finance, languages or any related discipline
- Possesses excellent strong analytical skills
- Can synthesise complex technical, regulatory and commercial issues into a form suitable for use in Corlytics’ regulatory risk intelligence tools
- Can demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses self-management skills, motivation and ambition
- Be a team player. The successful candidate must possess an ability to work across multiple business teams
- Experience in banking and financial services regulation will be a distinct advantage and fluency in a second European Language will also be an advantage – Preference given to those with fluency in one of French, Spanish, Dutch or German
- Competitive salary, healthcare and a sports and social committee
- Opportunity to work with top quality clients – we work with global Tier 1 financial institutions, leading domestic and international banks as well as international regulators
- Opportunity to develop legal expertise in international financial services regulation as well as a skillset in technological product development
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training/induction programmes
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge RegTech products and projects using the latest AI and technologies
- We value professional development. If you want to develop within your role that will help Corlytics’, you will have the opportunity to develop into your chosen profession – whether that is qualifying as a New York attorney or attaining further business and management qualifications – we want you to grow with the Company.
- Opportunity to work internationally
As well as looking for strong academic credentials, we also want to know more about you. We value a variety of qualities such as work ethic, relationship building, commercial insight, leadership, delivering results, strong communication skills and passion for a career in RegTech.
A great CV that can demonstrate any relevant work experience. Applicants can demonstrate relevant skills by outlining any previous legal, finance, economics or business experience but also any part-time work undertaken during university.
Make sure your CV and cover letter are up to date and refined for the position.
To apply, send your CV to the Careers Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our LinkedIn page.
Our banking expert Larry Gordon during the Corlytics training session 2018
Ross Power, Legal & Regulatory Analyst at Corlytics with fellow speakers Shane Lambert, IMPACT and Katie Nolan, Matheson at Maynooth University Law Careers day, 29th November 2017
Legal analyst Ross Power talks about a career in RegTech and his work at Corlytics in the law department of Maynooth University on 29th November 2017
Empower your future – If you want to be part of an ambitious and market leading team, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com