We are always looking for talented, enthusiastic people to join our international team
We are hiring graduates to join our team. See the job spec below
LEGAL AND REGULATORY ANALYST JOB SPECIFICATION
Corlytics provides smart regulatory compliance solutions to the Financial Services industry to help them track, monitor and manage complex risks related to regulatory activities worldwide. The tools and underlying platform are built by multi-disciplinary teams including legal, banking, and technology specialists.
At Corlytics we are looking for candidates who are passionate about the law or share an interest in financial services and/or technological solutions, and who possess an excellent academic record.
Corlytics provides regulatory risk intelligence solutions to the global financial services industry. The responsibilities of the Legal and Regulatory Analyst include analysing and creating records of a wide range of regulatory developments and corporate communications. The Legal and Regulatory Analyst Team at Corlytics follow a defined workflow process for analysing such documents.
Another key task of the role is to monitor publications by various global regulators on a daily basis. Based on our coverage, the analyst will decipher whether the publication is in scope for us. If so, this will subsequently be assigned to an analyst to analyse.
In addition to content creation, the Legal and Regulatory Analyst can find themselves working on a number of different client projects. This involves working closely with the Development and Client Delivery Teams. The role of the Legal and Regulatory Analyst in such projects can vary depending on the client request. A common task requires the Analyst to utilise their legal background and knowledge to analyse a piece of regulation and break it down for the development team who will subsequently ingest it into our database. This involves carrying out a Quality Assurance Test of the Regulation and maintaining a strong communication channel with the Development team to allow them to deliver the regulation to a high standard.
- Have achieved a minimum 2.1 degree in law, economics, finance, politics, arts and languages or any other related discipline.
- A self-starter with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a small team environment, team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to ensure the team is successful.
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to operate independently in a cross-functional team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to obtain, retain and process information quickly.
- Have excellent research, writing and proof-reading skills.
- Be able to present information orally and in writing in a confident, concise, professional manner.
- Have high level IT skills.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org