We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST JOB SPECIFICATION
Corlytics provides smart regulatory compliance solutions to the global financial services industry to help them track, monitor and manage complex risks related to regulatory activities worldwide. Our clients include some of the largest global financial institutions.
The tools and underlying platform are built by multi-disciplinary teams including legal, banking, data science and technology specialists.
At Corlytics you will work in a fast-paced market facing environment managing client engagements and projects across multiple clients and jurisdictions.
The role of the Senior Business Analyst is to engage with senior business stakeholders, both internally and externally, to define, deliver and manage client engagements from end-to-end and to support Corlytics’ operations as a whole.
The candidate must have strong financial services industry knowledge and have an in-depth understanding of financial services regulatory concepts.
This role is varied in its nature and focuses on meeting the needs of our clients and ensuring an exceptional level of client engagement.
The role entails acting as a client advocate and ensuring client feedback is heard. The Senior BA will also work with clients to identify and refine use cases.
Experience in a client facing role is a must for this role, as well as attention to detail and a strong track record in business analysis, supporting pre-sales operations and delivering on client requirements for complex financial institutions.
Building client relationships is also a central part of this exciting role.
- Reporting to the Head of Client Delivery to ensure client activities are structured and delivered on time, within budget and that meet clients’ needs
- Independently manage multiple client engagements and deployments in parallel, providing regular updates and reports to the leadership team
- Provide domain knowledge and business analysis expertise to design and deliver successful client requirements
- Create well thought out and detailed project plans to manage a project from analysis to implementation
- Engage with customers to understand client requirements and accurately communicate the client’s business needs to internal product management and technical stakeholders
- Work within an agile environment which allows for changing priorities whilst ensuring the highest levels of quality
- Support and assist in software testing and quality assurance as part of the software development process
- Work with clients to facilitate them to adopt Corlytics to optimise their operating model
- Plan and run client workshops and training sessions to give clients a full understanding of the Corlytics suite of products. Understand the international financial services regulatory landscape and the regulators covered by Corlytics
- Within professional services engagements, responsibilities may include
- participating in client workshop meetings
- assisting in mapping a client’s business structure and regulatory priorities to the Corlytics suite of products
- producing reports
- support the presentation of reports to the client, if required
- working closely with Product management and technical colleagues to ensure that client product or content deliverables meet business requirements and are of a high quality
- 8+ years’ experience in a Business Analysis/client delivery role within the financial services industry
- Hands on involvement in requirements analysis, software testing, project planning and implementation of initiatives in financial institutions
- Strong track record in delivering complex projects on time and within budget
- A self-starter with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a small team environment, team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to ensure the team is successful
- A solution-focused professional who will ensure that tasks are achieved in a timely manner and require absolute commitment to maintenance of the highest professional standards
- Excellent communications and customer facing skills with the ability to deal with challenges from clients
- A very strong academic background
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to operate independently in a cross-functional team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present Corlytics solutions to a client’s project manager and/or business sponsor
Some travel may be required for this role
10th January 2020
We are always looking for talented, enthusiastic people to join our international team
Our banking expert Larry Gordon during the Corlytics training session 2018
Ross Power, Legal & Regulatory Analyst at Corlytics with fellow speakers Shane Lambert, IMPACT and Katie Nolan, Matheson at Maynooth University Law Careers day, 29th November 2017
Legal analyst Ross Power talks about a career in RegTech and his work at Corlytics in the law department of Maynooth University on 29th November 2017
Empower your future – If you want to be part of an ambitious and market leading team, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org