We are always looking for talented, enthusiastic people to join our international team
We are hiring - Legal regulatory analyst
Are you naturally curious, have strong analytical skills and enjoy problem solving? If so, a Legal & Regulatory Analyst position at Corlytics’ Dublin office may be the perfect fit for you. At Corlytics, you will work in a fast-paced market facing environment covering a comprehensive and expanding set of regulatory content.
Career development is incredibly important to us at Corlytics as our success is based on the growth of our people. That is why we are actively seeking the best and the brightest to join us.
The successful candidate will work on a number of regulatory risk issues both autonomously and as part of a team, setting their own day-to-day priorities and working to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment. The role is varied but will typically involve:
- Assessing and analysing regulatory intelligence data and metrics
- Quantifying regulatory risk and compliance by theme including Financial Crime, Conduct of Business, Market Conduct, Corporate Governance, Regulatory Obligations and Data Privacy
- Analyse business context risk and understand the control deficiencies and remediation outcomes specified by regulators in enforcement actions
- Working closely with colleagues within the Company, ensuring effective collaboration, communication and development of solutions
- Working closely with Product Team in the development and maintenance of the intelligence solution
Whether you have an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification, the successful candidate must have an excellent academic record (2.1 or higher) in law, business, economics, finance, languages or any related discipline
- Possesses excellent strong analytical skills
- Can synthesise complex technical, regulatory and commercial issues into a form suitable for use in Corlytics’ regulatory risk intelligence tools
- Can demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses self-management skills, motivation and ambition
- Be a team player. The successful candidate must possess an ability to work across multiple business teams
- Experience in banking and financial services regulation will be a distinct advantage and fluency in a second European Language will also be an advantage – Preference given to those with fluency in one of French, Spanish, Dutch or German
- Competitive salary, healthcare and a sports and social committee
- Opportunity to work with top quality clients – we work with global Tier 1 financial institutions, leading domestic and international banks as well as international regulators
- Opportunity to develop legal expertise in international financial services regulation as well as a skillset in technological product development
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training/induction programmes
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge RegTech products and projects using the latest AI and technologies
- We value professional development. If you want to develop within your role that will help Corlytics’, you will have the opportunity to develop into your chosen profession – whether that is qualifying as a New York attorney or attaining further business and management qualifications – we want you to grow with the Company.
- Opportunity to work internationally
As well as looking for strong academic credentials, we also want to know more about you. We value a variety of qualities such as work ethic, relationship building, commercial insight, leadership, delivering results, strong communication skills and passion for a career in RegTech.
A great CV that can demonstrate any relevant work experience. Applicants can demonstrate relevant skills by outlining any previous legal, finance, economics or business experience but also any part-time work undertaken during university.
Make sure your CV and cover letter are up to date and refined for the position.
To apply, send your CV to the Careers Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our LinkedIn page.
Our banking expert Larry Gordon during the Corlytics training session 2018
Ross Power, Legal & Regulatory Analyst at Corlytics with fellow speakers Shane Lambert, IMPACT and Katie Nolan, Matheson at Maynooth University Law Careers day, 29th November 2017
Legal analyst Ross Power talks about a career in RegTech and his work at Corlytics in the law department of Maynooth University on 29th November 2017
Empower your future – If you want to be part of an ambitious and market leading team, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com