Legal and Regulatory Analyst Team Lead
Corlytics uses a data-driven approach to provide smart regulatory compliance solutions to the Financial Services industry to help them track, monitor,
and manage complex risks related to regulatory activities worldwide. The tools and underlying platform are built by multi-disciplinary teams including legal, banking, and technology specialists.
At Corlytics we are looking for candidates who are passionate about Financial/Regulatory Technology as well as the fusion of technology with the law and innovative technological solutions.
- Managing a multi-disciplinary small team of legal and regulatory analysts – including delegating tasks, team coordination, creating project plans, and general administrative duties.
- Monitoring publications by various global regulators daily.
- Analysing and reviewing records on a wide range of regulatory developments and corporate communications. The legal and regulatory analyst team at Corlytics follow a defined workflow process for analysing such documents.
- Ensuring all regulators are monitored and analysed as per the client’s service level agreement and internal processes.
- Owning the process for acquiring permissions from regulators to use their content.
- Utilisation of financial/legal background to analyse pieces of regulation and break it down for the development team while also tagging the regulations highlighting the relevancy to different organisation types.
- Liaising with the internal delivery team to schedule and track project work across the legal and regulatory team.
- Actively engaging in ongoing changes to Corlytics processes to improve team efficiency as well as pro-actively contributing ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- Bachelors degree preferably in law, finance or any other related discipline.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in a Financial Services/RegTech/FinTech environment.
- A solid understanding of financial services industry and regulatory framework.
- Proven track record working in regulatory-driven projects related to Prudential requirements / Capital Markets businesses, Cybersecurity, Privacy, Technology Risk Management would be highly desirable
- Proven ability to lead a team and collaborate with various individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines in a small team environment.
- Enthusiastic, confident team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to ensure the team is successful.
- Highly developed problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Excellent research, writing and proof-reading skills.
- An additional language is an advantage but not a pre-requisite, ideally French, Spanish, or German.
HOW TO APPLY
You can send your application and cv to email@example.com