The Corlytics’ Crypto tracker provides a single view of regulatory content specific to crypto across the globe in a single location.
Configured to categorise Crypto into specific themes including:
- Non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
- Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)
- Anti-money laundering (AML)
- Anti-bribery and corruption (ABC)
- Combatting the Financing of Terrorism (CFT)
- Know Your Customer (KYC)/customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Embezzlement and multiple other themes.
The tracker enables teams to rapidly understand the trajectory of Crypto regulation across their regions of interest. Provided as a visual dashboard to slice and dice on jurisdictions, sources, and themes, the tracker pinpoints relevant Crypto regulation and changes to be impact assessed.
The tracker also provides a view of shifting patterns of Crypto regulation on a regional basis using time slider windows. The Crypto Tracker works with all other Corlytics applications including translation services and workflow-based impact analysis. In conjunction with Corlytics Compliance Workflow, firms can carry out a full impact assessment collaboratively across multiple departments, using impact templates, alerts, notifications, and an approval and implementation process.
HOW CORLYTICS CRYPTO TRACKER CAN HELP YOUR FIRM
CORLYTICS REGULATORY RISK PLATFORM